Friday, March 8, 2013

Lovin Geometry

 Here are some things I am LOVIN for geometry!
Geometry Lapbook from Amber Polk
Solid Figues Anchor Chart Materials from Maria Manore
Line Design Math Activity from Elementary Lesson Plans
Multiple Choice Cards Freebie from me to make test prep a little more interesting

I was introducing the types of triangles to my students today and this is something that occurred to me and it helped A LOT!


I finished up my Transformations Folder.  My kiddos love taking notes this way, so I thought I'd put one together for our last NEW unit before reviewing.  I went with a robot theme because that's what I think of when I think of transformations!  :)



Click the pic to check it out in my TpT Store.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover